A Little about Tattered Inspirations

Tattered Inspirations is a little business which aims to provide products with a vintage heart to use in your crafts - be it scrapbooking, card making or other crafty pursuits.

The Tattered Inspirations shop is here
Tattered Inspirations

Markets - we will keep you informed as we have no idea when we will be able ot go to the Old Bus Depot due to their rennovations. once I know I will pop it here :)

The business is only tiny and is not in any way out to make lots of money but rather to offer products to compliment the usual supplies available by big companies.

The Design Team Rachel Walsh, Belinda Comerford, Kathy Marchant, Daniella Tassone and Suzie Lowe creatively use the products to show people what can be done - and I treasure their input and design work immensly.

Thank you for dropping by, we aim to encourage and inspire you to do something different out of your comfort zone, in new and exciting ways.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New kits are now in the shop

It is quite a thing creating these kits of ours - I love it but there is a lot of work involved .... from picking out the laces, in some cases dyeing them and then putting all the elements together.... making sure it all works together, is great value for money and is different from everything else around! Plus after that it is the photographing, editing and loading into the shop.

But do I love it? Oh yes making kits are a fave job of mine - surrounded by vintage laces from 100 years ago, to finding little bits in my stock that add zing - I do love that part.

So here are a few of my personal favouristes fromt eh new kits I popped int he shop yesterday ..... and there are lots more - so have a peek and enjoy them.....


Memories of my Grandfather Mini Kit - link
after my Granpa Skafte - a lovely gentle man but a worker too
It is so full of gorgeous old ephemera 
I love that tape measure - yep I have one that I cut up!


Wining and Dining Mini Kit - link
I love this colour combo - it is so elegant and what about that flower with the pearls
This lace is vintage bourght from a collection in the US and I have seen nothing like it before
The lady I bought it from said her mother nad great aunts collected lace but she couldn't use it
She was so happy when I explained what I would use it for!


Butterfly Dreaming Mini Kit - link
I love this graphic print and the lace lady and the butterfly and ... and....
There is just too much of beauty in this kit - and I love the colour combo!


 Autumn Tones Mini Kit - link
This versitle kit can be used in so many ways and I just think the butterflies and leaves are beautiful.
The lace is also very special - hand beaded and sparkly with a lovely gold thread


Welcome Baby Girl - link
This kit is just gorgeous with hand made bobbin lace and tattered lace 
I love those tulips, the diecuts and the cutest lamb buttons
Even the charm is perfect......
There is a boy kit too to match!

The Design Team will be back in the newsletter to show you how they have used the kits  

So until next week
Happy scrapping - oh and make sure that you get in quick these kits will not last long!!

Love C

No comments:

Post a Comment