A Little about Tattered Inspirations

Tattered Inspirations is a little business which aims to provide products with a vintage heart to use in your crafts - be it scrapbooking, card making or other crafty pursuits.

The Tattered Inspirations shop is here
Tattered Inspirations

Markets - we will keep you informed as we have no idea when we will be able ot go to the Old Bus Depot due to their rennovations. once I know I will pop it here :)

The business is only tiny and is not in any way out to make lots of money but rather to offer products to compliment the usual supplies available by big companies.

The Design Team Rachel Walsh, Belinda Comerford, Kathy Marchant, Daniella Tassone and Suzie Lowe creatively use the products to show people what can be done - and I treasure their input and design work immensly.

Thank you for dropping by, we aim to encourage and inspire you to do something different out of your comfort zone, in new and exciting ways.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I have been scrapping

Thanks to all the amazing ladies who sent me photos of their gorgeous kids to scrap for samples at our market stall. It showed people what could be done - and as I have no littles anymore I asked and received many engaging photos of beautiful children

So here are a few of my layouts..... I don't want to bore you so I will add a few now and then!!


Evan
Using the Keep calm and fly mini kit
It is here in the shop


 Garden Fairy 
Using the Fairies in my Garden Mini Kit
It is here in my shop


(She's got) The Look
Using the Team Time Trim kit
It is here in my shop


First Kiss
Using the Sweet Baby of Mine Kit
It is here in my shop

Thank you once again who sent me photos - I am sorry I was unable to use them all
I am still going with other layouts and having fun scrapping these beautiful children

Lots of love
Til next time
C

1 comment:

  1. Carol these all look fantastic. I love that Dr Seuss quote on the Evan LO. I've used that one a few times.xx

    ReplyDelete