A Little about Tattered Inspirations

Tattered Inspirations is a little business which aims to provide products with a vintage heart to use in your crafts - be it scrapbooking, card making or other crafty pursuits.

The Tattered Inspirations shop is here
Tattered Inspirations

Markets - we will keep you informed as we have no idea when we will be able ot go to the Old Bus Depot due to their rennovations. once I know I will pop it here :)

The business is only tiny and is not in any way out to make lots of money but rather to offer products to compliment the usual supplies available by big companies.

The Design Team Rachel Walsh, Belinda Comerford, Kathy Marchant, Daniella Tassone and Suzie Lowe creatively use the products to show people what can be done - and I treasure their input and design work immensly.

Thank you for dropping by, we aim to encourage and inspire you to do something different out of your comfort zone, in new and exciting ways.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Clever Mandy - a Few More Wonderful Layouts

Thanks to the awesome Mandy Dodd for her sublime work again - using the seam binding in so many gorgeous ways - on the layouts below.....

I spied these while blog hopping the other day and Mandy was more than happy for me to pop them here too - to show you all how seam binding can be used... it can be funky and fun as well as elegant and muted.... with lots of colours available you should be able to find some fabulous ways of using it.....


Garden
Designer - Mandy Dodd



By The Sea

Designer Mandy Dodd


So Beautiful

Designer Mandy Dodd


Didn't Want the Day to End

Designer Mandy Dodd

I have more to show you from a wonderfully talented lady in the USA ... I am trouble loading her photo today - but hopefully it will work tomorrow

Lots more for the shop this weekend..... here is a taste:
  • My Mothers Sewing Box Scrapbook Kit
  • Patchwork Hat Pins
  • Patchwork Blooms (5) with Bunting and vintage ribbon
  • Patchwork Blooms (3)
And if I get to it - I will also dye and scrunch more seam binding ....I ordered another 1000 metres the other day - wow is that a lot of work :) ?

Scrap Therapy Girls - I have a really interesting plan for my class at the retreat - seam binding included!! I am doing a sample of this over the next week to show LeeAnne..... I am excited! CAnnot wait to show LeeAnne and get the go ahead!

Lots of love
C

No comments:

Post a Comment