A Little about Tattered Inspirations

Tattered Inspirations is a little business which aims to provide products with a vintage heart to use in your crafts - be it scrapbooking, card making or other crafty pursuits.

The Tattered Inspirations shop is here
Tattered Inspirations

Markets - we will keep you informed as we have no idea when we will be able ot go to the Old Bus Depot due to their rennovations. once I know I will pop it here :)

The business is only tiny and is not in any way out to make lots of money but rather to offer products to compliment the usual supplies available by big companies.

The Design Team Rachel Walsh, Belinda Comerford, Kathy Marchant, Daniella Tassone and Suzie Lowe creatively use the products to show people what can be done - and I treasure their input and design work immensly.

Thank you for dropping by, we aim to encourage and inspire you to do something different out of your comfort zone, in new and exciting ways.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Busy but working on everything at once

I keep on appologising here - but things are certainly busy and I am finding it hard to fit everything in..... so I thought I would share a little to show you how much I am doing

The Autumn Escape is 19 short days away - goodness me - how crazy is that - it was 1 year ago and now somehow it is 19 days away - and I still have heaps to do!!!! I have developed some new lines for the Autumn Escape so I thought I would share what Michelle Lark has done with a few gorgeous things - these will be launched at the Autumn Escape and then be available in the shop


 Some of the new vintage (yep not the China ones these are real vintage - from the 1920s and 1930s.....), hand dyed and in packs of 5, 6 or 8s with an embellishment. This is an up close shot of the gorgeous work by Michelle Lark.


The Gorgeous Card by Michelle Lark
Using vintage lace and hand dyed doileys, vintage sprig and hat pin


I love how Michelle has cut up the doileys to make them go farther!!
 Beautiful work Michelle

I have also left my consultancy job - thankfully and our new house settles tomorrow!! Another part of our journey and I am so excited!! I am doing the craft room up in a Parisian theme so I have all things french - I am sure I will be sharing them here - so be prepared for a number of photos as I redecorate!

And lastly the gorgeous Mary Schoknecht from Colarado Springs sent me this - I just love it!!! And it helped her get onto the Design Team too - people are loving these sprigs, and Mary used one too at the right of her work, and they are popping up in all sorts of places!!!! There are only a few in the shop - I promise more after the Autumn Escape


Design Team application piece Mary Schoknecht
I love this!!

Thank you for all your support 
Cheers
C






No comments:

Post a Comment