A Little about Tattered Inspirations

Tattered Inspirations is a little business which aims to provide products with a vintage heart to use in your crafts - be it scrapbooking, card making or other crafty pursuits.

The Tattered Inspirations shop is here
Tattered Inspirations

Markets - we will keep you informed as we have no idea when we will be able ot go to the Old Bus Depot due to their rennovations. once I know I will pop it here :)

The business is only tiny and is not in any way out to make lots of money but rather to offer products to compliment the usual supplies available by big companies.

The Design Team Rachel Walsh, Belinda Comerford, Kathy Marchant, Daniella Tassone and Suzie Lowe creatively use the products to show people what can be done - and I treasure their input and design work immensly.

Thank you for dropping by, we aim to encourage and inspire you to do something different out of your comfort zone, in new and exciting ways.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

this girl blows me away

When you come across an artist like Jodi Dolbel and she agrees to scrap with a couple of kits you know that they will be great!!

I love Jodi's work - I have been a lurker on her blog for so long - just because I love her style so much. I finally met her at Mojo and I am totally blown away by her talent - I am sure you will agree.


 Wilderness
Designer - Jodi Dolbel
Using the Gypsy Queen Mini Kit

Yesterday she sent me this layout above  - oh wow.... I sat for a full minute taking it all in..... I could not believe it - it is amazing ..... the colour and the way she has used the kit. It is fun and incredibly special. The photos are from Camp Mojo and just show Jodi as she is - it is sooooo great!


Ready Set Blow
Designer - Jodi Dolbel
Using the Lady of the House Mini Kit

And this one which I have featured befor eis also Jodi's amazing work - love her style - don't you?

Thanks so much Jodi .... It was great to get to meet you.... and I really appreciate the time you put in creating with these kits.
With love
C







2 comments:

  1. *Blushing* Carol, what lovely things to say about me!! These were a total pleasure to use, I assure you! In the process of buying me some more!!.... Thank you for letting me play with your toys! :) Take Care Jodi XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work sweetie - awesome!

    Lots of love
    Carol
    PS package being sent tomorrow

    ReplyDelete