A Little about Tattered Inspirations

Tattered Inspirations is a little business which aims to provide products with a vintage heart to use in your crafts - be it scrapbooking, card making or other crafty pursuits.

The Tattered Inspirations shop is here
Tattered Inspirations

Markets - we will keep you informed as we have no idea when we will be able ot go to the Old Bus Depot due to their rennovations. once I know I will pop it here :)

The business is only tiny and is not in any way out to make lots of money but rather to offer products to compliment the usual supplies available by big companies.

The Design Team Rachel Walsh, Belinda Comerford, Kathy Marchant, Daniella Tassone and Suzie Lowe creatively use the products to show people what can be done - and I treasure their input and design work immensly.

Thank you for dropping by, we aim to encourage and inspire you to do something different out of your comfort zone, in new and exciting ways.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

MOJO Girls - orders

Hi lovely ladies form Camp Mojo..... don't forget I am happy to fill your order and bring it with me to Camp Mojo - air travel.... and for the postage you pay I wil pop in a card of gorgeous toning seam binding in lieu of postage....... gotta be happy with that! Please ensure you pay through the Etsy store too - or it all becoems too confusing....

See you at Camp Mojo
Lots of love
Carol

2 comments:

  1. Carol, how do I order for you to bring to mojo pls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marelle the easiest way tis to click on the Etsy icon in the side bar - that will take you to my shop - don't forget to put Mojo in the comments so I know I need to bring it.....

    If you don't have a paypal account just hit the payment by 'other' option and pop the money into my account the details are at the end of the invoice that will be emailed to you....

    Hope that helps! And hope you like my shop
    Love
    C

    ReplyDelete