A Little about Tattered Inspirations

Tattered Inspirations is a little business which aims to provide products with a vintage heart to use in your crafts - be it scrapbooking, card making or other crafty pursuits.

The Tattered Inspirations shop is here
Tattered Inspirations

Markets - we will keep you informed as we have no idea when we will be able ot go to the Old Bus Depot due to their rennovations. once I know I will pop it here :)

The business is only tiny and is not in any way out to make lots of money but rather to offer products to compliment the usual supplies available by big companies.

The Design Team Rachel Walsh, Belinda Comerford, Kathy Marchant, Daniella Tassone and Suzie Lowe creatively use the products to show people what can be done - and I treasure their input and design work immensly.

Thank you for dropping by, we aim to encourage and inspire you to do something different out of your comfort zone, in new and exciting ways.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Lots to share ...a competition entry and some clever layouts!

Sorry, firstly, about being off the air over the past week - I have had the flu and am only starting to feel a little human now.... at least it the bug will be truly gone for Camp Mojo - which is a relief! 97 women scrapping, creating and talking - should be a blast!
Thanks also for the well wishes for my Dad who is still in hospital - it is so hard sometimes being the only child in  Canberra of 2 parents who need so much support that I sometimes feel I cannot cope with it all - but  I do - and much better than this week when I have been sick too!

So I have heaps to show you and so I thought I would display Sally's beautiful work here for the Competition due on the 20th July! Here are the specs:

Create a layout and a card
Use earthy tones
Wildlife or landscape theme
Some stamping
2 or more Tattered Inspirations Products

So here is the entry form the gorgeous Sally Dowen who I have the pleasure in scrapping with every month...


Sally's layout


And Sally's Card - both gorgeous - I know you will agree!!

Nicole Brown has also been creating too and it seems that lots of girls have a 'Tattered Inspirations Container' for the goodies from the shop - so Nic sent in these pics - I do love them!


Baskets by Nicole Brown


And a cake pan ..... by Nicole again.... lovely

And lastly - Cathy Rowland has been creating with the kits and here are two of her layouts..... they are so lovely!






 I am also so happy to see you wonderful work so please keep them coming in - and thanks so much for letting me pop them up on my blog too- sorry they were a little later than first promised - but there are finally here...

With love
C



No comments:

Post a Comment