A Little about Tattered Inspirations

Tattered Inspirations is a little business which aims to provide products with a vintage heart to use in your crafts - be it scrapbooking, card making or other crafty pursuits.

The Tattered Inspirations shop is here
Tattered Inspirations

Markets - we will keep you informed as we have no idea when we will be able ot go to the Old Bus Depot due to their rennovations. once I know I will pop it here :)

The business is only tiny and is not in any way out to make lots of money but rather to offer products to compliment the usual supplies available by big companies.

The Design Team Rachel Walsh, Belinda Comerford, Kathy Marchant, Daniella Tassone and Suzie Lowe creatively use the products to show people what can be done - and I treasure their input and design work immensly.

Thank you for dropping by, we aim to encourage and inspire you to do something different out of your comfort zone, in new and exciting ways.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

All my bags are packed

Well it is that time again when my bags are packed and I am almost off to the bright and warm tropics .... to the Scrap Therapy Retreat. It is a lovely area and there is so much to explore there I seriously cannot wait. I am seriously going to have a break from creating things for the shop but scrap instead (however I will have lots to share when I return!!


Please note that the shop will be closed until the 10th June so orders will be filled on Friday then the shop will be in holiday mode. So if you need a few things - please order and pay by Paypal top receive your goodies quickly.

I have been working hard in the shop and it is going so well - lots of sales and lots of comments. I now have repeat customers - lovely people who love my work and order again and again. People I have never met and yet trust my stuff to use on their work, arriving in its little package and they let me know how much they love receiving it all.

As a little gift I have popped some seam binding in the shop in gorgeous sunset colours for just 20cents! That is 3 metres of this wonderful stuff in pinks, oranges, blues and violet. The seam binding comes with 10 cards to give out to your friends, so you can help my little shop to become better known...... and I thanks you so much. So next time you order - spend a little 20cents for an extra goodie!! smile

This is what the icon looks like


My Gift to you (almost free)

I better be off but before I do here is a lovely layout of Rachel's from 'My Baby Wrote me a Letter'. I love how Rachel works.... superb!!

 

Sweet Baby Girl
Designed by Rachel Walsh 
Tattered Inspirations Design Team

When I get back we will be launching Purple Passion - this is a gorgeous kit - purple, black and green with a touch of frothy white lace.... here is a sneak peek from Melissa Cooks layout!

Sneak Peek of Love Layout
Melissa Cook
Tattered Inspirations Guest Designer for June

To all the ST girls - cannot wait to see you all!!!!
 Lots of love
C


No comments:

Post a Comment