A Little about Tattered Inspirations

Tattered Inspirations is a little business which aims to provide products with a vintage heart to use in your crafts - be it scrapbooking, card making or other crafty pursuits.

The Tattered Inspirations shop is here
Tattered Inspirations

Markets - we will keep you informed as we have no idea when we will be able ot go to the Old Bus Depot due to their rennovations. once I know I will pop it here :)

The business is only tiny and is not in any way out to make lots of money but rather to offer products to compliment the usual supplies available by big companies.

The Design Team Rachel Walsh, Belinda Comerford, Kathy Marchant, Daniella Tassone and Suzie Lowe creatively use the products to show people what can be done - and I treasure their input and design work immensly.

Thank you for dropping by, we aim to encourage and inspire you to do something different out of your comfort zone, in new and exciting ways.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

SO Much to Share.....

Hi everyone - I apologise in advance about the size of this post - It is large because there is so much to share and I thought (may be unwisely) that I would do it in one post - not the least because I have loaded so much onto facebook today, people will get totally fed up with me if I complete several posts here too as they are linked!

So here we go....

Congratulations are in order.......
The lovely Michelle Lark, who I am delighted to join her, is celebrating as we all are in her fantastic layout being on the over of Scrapbooking Memories this month - it is a beautiful layout by a beautiful lady!!! Congratulations Michelle - so very deserved!!



The Front Cover!!!!



Darling
Layout by Michelle Lark
(daughter by Lisa Hanrahan :)

Here is what Michelle says on her blog:
If you have ever submitted a project to magazine for publication I bet you can share with me the disappointment you feel when they send you a "thanks but no thanks" reply. Well you can you imagine my SURPRISE a couple of months ago when I received a "CONGRATULATIONS" email from the editor Kristy, to say that they loved my LO so much they were going to feature it on the FRONT COVER! Yes that's right - Scrapbooking Memories have published my LO on the April issue with a photo of my darling Goddaughter and I can't thank them enough for picking ME! Thank you to my dearest friend Lisa (aka: Vanilla) for sharing such a beautiful photo of her daughter with me and allowing it to be published for the nation to see!

Michelle has also used 'Washday' and here is her sublime layout - this lady is amazing - 0h it just rocks!


Simply Chic
Layout my Michelle Lark - Design Team
Using the Washday Mini Kit

Congratulations also to the winner of our March Challenge - the beautiful Jo Tritton.
Her lovely layout ' Imagine' won the challenge but there were so many wonderful entries - we wish we could give them all a prize...... thank you for entering..... Jo your prize will be posted today - I just wanted to finish up the new products and send you some 'new stuff' so I am sorry to make you wait but it will be there shortly!


Imagine
Layout by Jo Tritton
Winner of the March Sketch Challenge

Thanks to the gorgeous Lisa Pate for designing this for us .... Lisa's work is always beautiful!!

Here are the two new ranges I have been working on over the past few weeks - I hope you love them .....

Country Bumpkin
There is a full range with beautiful fabrics.... Full Kit, Trim Kit, Blooms and Hat Pins..... I love this range - it is earthy country and muted - beautiful with old or male layouts too .... All the kits and products are available here on my Etsy Shop

Country Bumpkin
Vinatage Scrapbooking Kit


Country Bumpkin Hat Pins


Country Bumpkin Blooms

Country Bumpkin
Trim Kit

Picket Fence
There are two sub ranges in this set - Daisy in blues, lemon and white and Coming Up Roses in pinks, blues and creams. These are so lovely with gorgeous fabrics taking centre stage .... there are blooms and hat pins so far - I will try to make a trim pack and fill kit in the next week or two.

Picket Fence - Daisy
3 bloom set

Picket Fence - Daisy
Hat pin set

Picket Fence - Coming Up Roses
5 bloom set and hat pin

Picket Fence - Coming Up Roses
Hat pin set

Autumn Escape 2012
It is happening and will be huge - I will be posting about it both in the newsletter and onto Facebook.... Please let me know if you need further information

At this time we are also thinking of Rachel who has flown over to be with her parents in NZ - our thoughts are with you sweetie... hugs.

Thank you for your patience if you have got this far
Lots of love
C

2 comments:

  1. Firstly, I would also like to send some DT love to Rachel and her family at this time.

    Thank you Carol for the lovely words and sharing my 'cover' joy!

    BUT .... how nice are the new 'country' items! I love the rustic colours. Once again you continue to produce the nicest scrapbooking embellishments for us all to enjoy.

    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,
    Just got my lovely package today. It is even better in person. Love the cameo's! I gave you a shout out on my blog. ;o)
    Love everything. Thanks.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete