A Little about Tattered Inspirations

Tattered Inspirations is a little business which aims to provide products with a vintage heart to use in your crafts - be it scrapbooking, card making or other crafty pursuits.

The Tattered Inspirations shop is here
Tattered Inspirations

Markets - we will keep you informed as we have no idea when we will be able ot go to the Old Bus Depot due to their rennovations. once I know I will pop it here :)

The business is only tiny and is not in any way out to make lots of money but rather to offer products to compliment the usual supplies available by big companies.

The Design Team Rachel Walsh, Belinda Comerford, Kathy Marchant, Daniella Tassone and Suzie Lowe creatively use the products to show people what can be done - and I treasure their input and design work immensly.

Thank you for dropping by, we aim to encourage and inspire you to do something different out of your comfort zone, in new and exciting ways.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I am refreshed and back to it

Hello one and all - I have had a lovely break in beautiful Bundanoon and I am feeling just fine!! I have been massaged, pumelled, painted with all things goey and had my toenails and finagernails 'done' plus a facial... I swam, spa'd and gym'd and ate well and often.....

So what is new here - ?????? Well I have assisted Lets Get Shabby in their votes for the winner of their competition which I will send out tomorrow with the gorgeous pack going to Scrappehuest too

All is fine here

There is a comp on Facebook for the guest designer for May - it is a beautiful kit and which will win a little package formt eh shop..... pop in and enter - you have til tomorrow night!! Pop into here

And.... There is a little comp tomorrow night for a little surprise pack for the right guess on something I picked up in Berrima for the shop on FB too - just pop into here

Lots of fun!!

And I will release a sneak pic of the next kit - sooooo pretty!

Lots of love
C

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a relaxing time at your Spa Retreat Carol. Lots happening - very exciting.
    :)

    ReplyDelete