A Little about Tattered Inspirations

Tattered Inspirations is a little business which aims to provide products with a vintage heart to use in your crafts - be it scrapbooking, card making or other crafty pursuits.

The Tattered Inspirations shop is here
Tattered Inspirations

Markets - we will keep you informed as we have no idea when we will be able ot go to the Old Bus Depot due to their rennovations. once I know I will pop it here :)

The business is only tiny and is not in any way out to make lots of money but rather to offer products to compliment the usual supplies available by big companies.

The Design Team Rachel Walsh, Belinda Comerford, Kathy Marchant, Daniella Tassone and Suzie Lowe creatively use the products to show people what can be done - and I treasure their input and design work immensly.

Thank you for dropping by, we aim to encourage and inspire you to do something different out of your comfort zone, in new and exciting ways.

Friday, March 25, 2011

My Design for Lets Get Shabby




Hello - aren't you pleased it is Friday? I certainly am....what a week - but I ended up in a massage for a pretty sore neck and 50 mins in a infrared sauna at 62 degrees - and that is hot !!! I feel much better though - and I think I will sleep well tonight

I am delighted to sponsor the Lets Get Shabby blog this challenge - where we used Peter Rabbit as our inspiration.... this is my OTP project that is winging itself over to a very special tiny baby girl and her mummy shortly.... with lots of wishes inside

The bag album


Collaged album



Pages


Love this ..... I had such awesome fun!!

Love
C

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh- this is so beautiful-what a beautiful keepsake!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous!!! adorable projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much - I will be sending it to its tiny recipient on Monday

    Love
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful. She will be so surprised!
    :)

    ReplyDelete