A Little about Tattered Inspirations

Tattered Inspirations is a little business which aims to provide products with a vintage heart to use in your crafts - be it scrapbooking, card making or other crafty pursuits.

The Tattered Inspirations shop is here
Tattered Inspirations

Markets - we will keep you informed as we have no idea when we will be able ot go to the Old Bus Depot due to their rennovations. once I know I will pop it here :)

The business is only tiny and is not in any way out to make lots of money but rather to offer products to compliment the usual supplies available by big companies.

The Design Team Rachel Walsh, Belinda Comerford, Kathy Marchant, Daniella Tassone and Suzie Lowe creatively use the products to show people what can be done - and I treasure their input and design work immensly.

Thank you for dropping by, we aim to encourage and inspire you to do something different out of your comfort zone, in new and exciting ways.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pink Flamingo

Here is the beautiful Pink Flamingo Kit (launched a little early but I am sure you are okay with that....... :))


Available here

So here is what the Design Team did with Pink Flamingo.... I love that Michelle and Rachel use the kit to make 2 fantastic projects each - don't you??

Firstly form the very talented and gorgeous Rachel Walsh


Hand Made with Love

Layout by Rachel Walsh - Tattered Inspirations Design Team



Notebook

OTP by Rachel Walsh - Tattered Inspirations Design Team

And secondly by the amazing and very talented Michelle Lark


Adore

Layout byMichelle Lark - Tattered Inspirations Design Team


Gift bag and Card

OTP by Michelle Lark - Tattered Inspirations Design Team

I have said it before and I have to say it again - these girls are amazing and use my kits in so many special ways I feel extremely lucky that they work with me!! WOW!

Also there are two other kits in the shop tonight


Peaches and Cream


And School Days

Tomorrow there will hopefully be three mini kits (gosh girls I have sold out of all mini kits!!! That is amazing) and hat pins..... and I need to make cabochons

But for now it is a chilled glass of a very cold Sav Blac and my feet up

Have a lovely evening

hugs and thanks
C

No comments:

Post a Comment