A Little about Tattered Inspirations

Tattered Inspirations is a little business which aims to provide products with a vintage heart to use in your crafts - be it scrapbooking, card making or other crafty pursuits.

The Tattered Inspirations shop is here
Tattered Inspirations

Markets - we will keep you informed as we have no idea when we will be able ot go to the Old Bus Depot due to their rennovations. once I know I will pop it here :)

The business is only tiny and is not in any way out to make lots of money but rather to offer products to compliment the usual supplies available by big companies.

The Design Team Rachel Walsh, Belinda Comerford, Kathy Marchant, Daniella Tassone and Suzie Lowe creatively use the products to show people what can be done - and I treasure their input and design work immensly.

Thank you for dropping by, we aim to encourage and inspire you to do something different out of your comfort zone, in new and exciting ways.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Australia Day

Can you believe it - it is here again - Australia Day that is..... what are you doing to celebrate??? A BBQ? Swim? or just enjoying the company of your family and friends......?

I am going to pop into the oldies and say hi and take afternoon tea - plus I think I will have fun creating so bits for the shop

There is a lovely new kit for release tomorrow - Rendezvous at the Seaside...... and I think you will love it!

I am also going to launch some brand new millefiori hat pins - you are going to love these hand made beads - hearts and rounds in a swag of colours....... I have been a little music laden lately so they have names such as 'Strawberry Fields', 'Yellow Submarine' and 'Green green grass of home' .... to name a few - and there are lots of colours including primary colours red, yellow and blue.....

I will write the newsletter 'A Little Tattered' this week ....due for release with the new kit 'Burlesque Beauties' on Saturday - there are very limited qauntities of this kit and believe me this is one not to miss..... there is nothing shy about this kit - red, black and gold, feathers and sequins and ephemera......you should see what Rachel and Michelle have done with this kit - simply awesome!

Plus they have been playing with organza flowers too........

There are new cabochons - and some have tiny knives and forks - and there are kits for everyone .... and every layout and card!

I received int eh mail and huge lot of lace yesterday - all vintage and all beautiful - so I am excited about creating more kits..... what fun I am having

Happy Australia Day to you all..... I hope it is fun and celebrates this amazing land of ours...... we are so very blessed.

lots of love
C

2 comments:

  1. Happy Australia Day Carol!! Not sure what we are doing yet but I am sure it will be something laid back...totally Aussie style!!! Can't wait to see the new vintage laces. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to see you here Melinda....... the laces are awesome - they are definitely worh waiting for and I have so much my lace box cannot fit it all in (and that is really saying something!)
    Let me know when your parcel arrives.....
    love
    C

    ReplyDelete