A Little about Tattered Inspirations

Tattered Inspirations is a little business which aims to provide products with a vintage heart to use in your crafts - be it scrapbooking, card making or other crafty pursuits.

The Tattered Inspirations shop is here
Tattered Inspirations

Markets - we will keep you informed as we have no idea when we will be able ot go to the Old Bus Depot due to their rennovations. once I know I will pop it here :)

The business is only tiny and is not in any way out to make lots of money but rather to offer products to compliment the usual supplies available by big companies.

The Design Team Rachel Walsh, Belinda Comerford, Kathy Marchant, Daniella Tassone and Suzie Lowe creatively use the products to show people what can be done - and I treasure their input and design work immensly.

Thank you for dropping by, we aim to encourage and inspire you to do something different out of your comfort zone, in new and exciting ways.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Romance is in the air

It is all hearts, flowers and chocolates here in my craft room as I am getting my thoughts around to Valentines Day

So what is going on.......

I am going to ask the DT girls to use one kit each for Valentines Day to come up with something beautiful.....

But there are three kits........

So if you would like to go into the competition to be a guest designer all you need to do is go to the tattered inspirations face book page and find the post and hit like! Here is the link to tattered inspirations (see how I make it easy!!)

I will ask the gorgeous Deanne to draw the name for me ion Friday night, we will announce the winner on FB

The winner will be sent a kit secret squirrel style so you can create in your own time as long as I have photos of your gorgeous work by the 10th of Feb to post up on the blog and FB on the 14th !!!

I will feature you in our special Valentines Day edition of the newsletter too!! Who said Valentines Day was not special!! Not only that but you will also win a kit of your choice sent to you as a little thank you!!

So come on and enter - there is nothing much to do to win and we can show off your beautiful work!!

Cheers
Carol

1 comment:

  1. 5 girls have already entered so be quick to go into the draw on Friday evening

    wooooo hooooooo

    ReplyDelete