A Little about Tattered Inspirations

Tattered Inspirations is a little business which aims to provide products with a vintage heart to use in your crafts - be it scrapbooking, card making or other crafty pursuits.

The Tattered Inspirations shop is here
Tattered Inspirations

Markets - we will keep you informed as we have no idea when we will be able ot go to the Old Bus Depot due to their rennovations. once I know I will pop it here :)

The business is only tiny and is not in any way out to make lots of money but rather to offer products to compliment the usual supplies available by big companies.

The Design Team Rachel Walsh, Belinda Comerford, Kathy Marchant, Daniella Tassone and Suzie Lowe creatively use the products to show people what can be done - and I treasure their input and design work immensly.

Thank you for dropping by, we aim to encourage and inspire you to do something different out of your comfort zone, in new and exciting ways.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Phils Birthday today... me I am creating!

Hi all
Lovely day today and lots of gorgeous sun and birds feeding outside at the bird feeders.

It is Phil's birthday today and he has had a quiet day - we didn't do much - I have created all day - made kits, and cabochons and generally created mess........ as normal when I create.

Victoria's Glory Box kit will be up tomorrow ... yeah

And I have done the fist kit for the design team once they are announced (called the Pink Flamingo.... if you thought that vintage was all about meek and mild, dainty and delicate - this will rock your perceptions - it is vintage and colourful and very usable)

You still have time to enter the design team competition - closing day 20th October ... email me for the newsletter which has all the details

Newsletter 'A Little Tattered' is going really well - and I have a lot of people who have subscribed - so thanks...... in the next edition I have a tutorial in there...... a must have for those who love vintage stuff! Next newsletter also has a giveaway on the back page.... so if you haven't subscribed now is a great time! Just email me - carol@cerebralsynergy.com

Exciting news in 4 weeks time - cannot wait - I am so looking forward to it and I cannot tell - I think it might be great that I go away for a couple of weeks in October because I might just burst if not!! Don't forget that while I am away my shop closes in Etsy for two weeks. With 35 sales I am doing well - so thanks for your support...... I always appreciate it and your feed back too

The other news is that I am awaiting some gorgeous things from overseas - vintage sari borders from India, jacquard brocade from Turkey, Fruit slices - for cabochons - from Thailand (I will be doing a cooking kit inspired by my Mum) and heaps of other stuff from America and China....... Love Etsy and Ebay - I am a great customer!!!! Lots to show you in the months ahead.

Lots of love
C

No comments:

Post a Comment