A Little about Tattered Inspirations

Tattered Inspirations is a little business which aims to provide products with a vintage heart to use in your crafts - be it scrapbooking, card making or other crafty pursuits.

The Tattered Inspirations shop is here
Tattered Inspirations

Markets - we will keep you informed as we have no idea when we will be able ot go to the Old Bus Depot due to their rennovations. once I know I will pop it here :)

The business is only tiny and is not in any way out to make lots of money but rather to offer products to compliment the usual supplies available by big companies.

The Design Team Rachel Walsh, Belinda Comerford, Kathy Marchant, Daniella Tassone and Suzie Lowe creatively use the products to show people what can be done - and I treasure their input and design work immensly.

Thank you for dropping by, we aim to encourage and inspire you to do something different out of your comfort zone, in new and exciting ways.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Uploaded so many photos today.....

I was not happy with my Etsy shop and the way some of my hat pins looked - so I uploaded many photos and I am happy with it now!!!


I was not happy with my Etsy shop and the way some of my hat pins looked - so I uploaded many photos and I am happy with it now!!!

These gorgeous hat pins are large and beautiful. Made on the largest pearl pin I can source, these are stunning, colourful and will enhance your craft projects such as scrpbooking, card making, or off the page projects.


They are also wearble art!

Wear them on a flower or a hat


Wear them as an accessory on a lapel

Tuck them behind a corsage

The Coronet Hat Pin measures 3 inches or 7.5cm.... they all contain a faux pearl head and large bead (either faux pearl or faceted plastic), a coronet of silver metal and glass faceted beads and multi faceted glass rondel bead with a small bead at the base



The look wonderful tucked under flowers on a scrapbook page and happily mix and match with eachother... I have shown a sample of a scrapbook page I did recently with these little beauties (please feel free to copy my page idea if you wish)



Orders are welcome and bridal orders a speciality for invitations, place settings, accessories and arrangements

At only $2.00 each they must be the buy of the month!

Onto cabochons....... now I have finished the photo thing!

Love
C

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You like art? Please have a look at my paintings and sketches.
    http://joeparthur.blogspot.com/search/label/art
    I would be pleased if you like to follow my blog.
    :-))))))))))

    ReplyDelete