A Little about Tattered Inspirations

Tattered Inspirations is a little business which aims to provide products with a vintage heart to use in your crafts - be it scrapbooking, card making or other crafty pursuits.

The Tattered Inspirations shop is here
Tattered Inspirations

Markets - we will keep you informed as we have no idea when we will be able ot go to the Old Bus Depot due to their rennovations. once I know I will pop it here :)

The business is only tiny and is not in any way out to make lots of money but rather to offer products to compliment the usual supplies available by big companies.

The Design Team Rachel Walsh, Belinda Comerford, Kathy Marchant, Daniella Tassone and Suzie Lowe creatively use the products to show people what can be done - and I treasure their input and design work immensly.

Thank you for dropping by, we aim to encourage and inspire you to do something different out of your comfort zone, in new and exciting ways.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Purchased new canvas boards today

I am enjoying the journey of mixed media ladies at the moment

So today I purchased 10 more canvases to paint, alter and use Brian Andreas words which I love so much!

So stay tuned for some more mixed media ladies to grace this blog (and Etsy) soon

I will also do some prints with a few embelishments and matted ready to frame

Love this journey - thanks for being there with me

Have a wonderful day

C

No comments:

Post a Comment