A Little about Tattered Inspirations

Tattered Inspirations is a little business which aims to provide products with a vintage heart to use in your crafts - be it scrapbooking, card making or other crafty pursuits.

The Tattered Inspirations shop is here
Tattered Inspirations

Markets - we will keep you informed as we have no idea when we will be able ot go to the Old Bus Depot due to their rennovations. once I know I will pop it here :)

The business is only tiny and is not in any way out to make lots of money but rather to offer products to compliment the usual supplies available by big companies.

The Design Team Rachel Walsh, Belinda Comerford, Kathy Marchant, Daniella Tassone and Suzie Lowe creatively use the products to show people what can be done - and I treasure their input and design work immensly.

Thank you for dropping by, we aim to encourage and inspire you to do something different out of your comfort zone, in new and exciting ways.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Fridge Magnets

I have been playing with little canvases lately and have produced 50 fridge magnets - these also have metal hangers for the wall...... they would also look cute on a mini easel

I am always the two ends of a continuum - huge paintings and tiny magnets - go figure.....

Anyway as I thought about these - I thought they would be sweet for people to give to others so I started to do a range...... I thought I would sell them eventually but I am loving just having them around at the moment


Range: She believes in love


Range: Coffee & Cupcakes

Assorted Ranges
Butterfly, Pearl Goddess and She believes in love

Well I thought that I would show you the new stuff to see that I have been creating

I am also doing a large 3 sisters piece - but that is on hold until I return from Cairns

Love
C

6 comments:

  1. WOW Carol, your art work is soo beautiful! These magnets are so meaningful and they make me smile just reading the messages on each! So happy to have meet you on flying lessons and i am looking forward to embark on our little creative journey together! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!


    jacqueline
    http://www.jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. popping in to say "hello" from the Flying lessons e-course. -Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol
    Just stopping by from Flying Lessons and had to leave a comment. Love the magnets! They are so sweet!! Can't wait for the class to start and getting to know everyone better.

    Patte
    sistersoftheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Carol I am totally in love with your fridge magnets. You are certainly one creative lady! So gorgeous!
    Luv Shelee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cherish ones at the bottom especially the one on the bottom right - these are stunning, your so talented - luv ya work and your such a special lady Mwah Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi sweet lady. love your art & blog.

    frequent flyer.

    ReplyDelete